Samsung has silently announced Galaxy A32, the company’s latest mid-range 4G smartphone after it introduced the A32 5G last month. It packs a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM. It runs Android 11 with One UI 3 packs quad rear cameras that include 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera 5MP macro camera, and 5MP depth of field camera for live focus and a 20MP front camera.
The body of the smartphone, as well as its screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone has an in-screen fingerprint reader, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 73.6 x 158.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A32 comes in Awesome Violet, Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue colours and will first roll out starting from Russia priced at 19,990 rubles (US$ 268 / Rs. 19,575 approx.) for 4GB +64GB version and 21,990 rubels (US$ 294 / Rs. 21,535 approx.) for the 128GB version. It should be cheaper when it launches in India soon since it has already surfaced on BIS and support pages.
[Update: Samsung has confirmed that the phone will launch in India soon]