Samsung just launched the Galaxy F62 (SM-E625F), the company’s latest smartphone in the F series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with over 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Exynos 9825 7nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, features a 64-megapixel rear camera, 12-megapixel 123° ultra-wide angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor, 5-megapixel macro camera and a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
It runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1, comes with Single Take feature that offers 14 output. The phone has a 3D Glastic back with a gradient finish, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has NFC and Samsung Pay with Knox security and Secure Folder and packs a huge 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging via USB Type-C with USB Type-C to Type-C cable in the box for reverse charging other phones.
Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus 20:9 display with up to 420 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz) with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.3×163.9×9.5mm: Weight: 218g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy F62 comes in Laser Green, Laser Blue and Laser Grey colours, is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 25999. It will be available from Flipkart and Samsung.com online as well as Reliance Digital stores and select Jio stores across India starting from February 22nd.
- Rs. 2500 instant cashback on ICICI Credit and Debit cards
- Pay 70% to own the phone with Flipkart Smart upgrade program, after a year return the product to upgrade to a latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the original price
- Reliance Digital/My Jio Store Offer: Get total benefits of up to INR 10000, which includes INR 3000 cash back on recharge discount coupons and reliance partner brand coupons of INR 7000.