HTC has introduced Wildfire E Lite, the new smartphone in the Wildfire series in South Africa. This comes after the Wildfire E2 that was introduced last year. It is an Android 10 (Go Edition) smartphone that packs a 5.45-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Helio A22 Quad-Core 12nm SoC with 2GB of RAM, has an 8-megapixel rear camera along with VGA depth sensor, and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner in addition to AI face unlock and packs a 3000mAh battery.
HTC Wildfire E Lite specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440×720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) 16nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE83200 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 (Go Edition)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, VGA depth sensor with f/2.8 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, AI face unlock
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:147.86×71.4×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz,5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 3000mAh battery
The HTC E Lite comes in Black colour, is priced at 1,549 South African Rand ( US$ 104 / Rs. 7,630 approx.) and is on sale in South Africa.