Xiaomi today launched Mi Notebook 14(IC), the company’s latest laptop in the Mi Notebook 14 series in India. Even though this comes with similar specs as the standard Mi Notebook 14, this comes with an integrated 720p HD webcam built-in. It packs a 14-inch FHD screen with an 81.2% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB of RAM, up to 512GB of SATA SSD storage and 2GB NVIDIA MX250 GPU.
The notebook features sleek unibody metal chassis layered with an anodized sandblasted coating, which the company says is resistant to corrosion and abrasion. It has printed key text and scissor-switch keyboard mechanism with 1.3mm key travel, but it is not backlit. The notebook has 46W battery that promises 10 hours of battery and 65w charger with fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50% in about 35 minutes.
Mi NoteBook 14 (IC) specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U (6MB L3 Cache, up to 4.2GHz) (Comet Lake) processor, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA SSD
- Windows 10 Home Edition, 1-month free trial of office 365
- Built-in HD webcam
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 port, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4b, 1 x USB-C for data and charging
- Dimensions:323x228x17.95mm; Weight:1.5kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, 2x 2W stereo speakers, DTS audio
- 46W battery with fast charging, up to 10h battery life, 65W adapter offers fast charging
The Mi NoteBook 14 (IC) comes in silver colour, starts at Rs. 43,999 for the 256GB storage version and the 512GB storage version costs Rs. 46,999. It is now available from Mi.com, Mi Homes, Amazon.in, Flipkart and retail partners.
Commenting on the launch, Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Mi India, said:
We are witnessing very high demand for Mi Notebooks launched last year. With an increasing number of work-from-home and laptop users seeking out uncompromised performance, we at Mi India are focused on making this desire more accessible.
After taking considerable consumer feedback, we are now expanding our Mi Notebook 14 portfolio to include a more convenient integrated web camera above the display. We retain 10th generation Intel CometLake processors in the new devices as well, since they offer great productivity performance for thin and light laptops and offer day-long battery life. Mi Notebook series has been widely accepted and appreciated by Mi Fans and consumers and with the launch of Mi Notebook 14 (IC) we continue to raise the bar and set new benchmarks. We have expanded this range to deliver superior experience by offering powerful machines, and features that fulfil the requirement of students and working professionals.