iQOO just announced the iQOO 7, the company’s latest flagship 5G smartphone at an event in China as it had promised. It packs a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1300 nits brightness and 4096 levels of brightness adjustment, and 91.4% screen to body ratio. It has a punch-hole screen houses a 16MP camera, is powered by Snapdragon 888 with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, VC cooling that has Vapor Chamber that dissipates heat from an area of up to 4096 mm2, compared with the previous generation of heat pipes increased by 140%, said the company.
The phone features a 48MP main camera with OIS and a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 13-megapixel 50mm equivalent portrait camera, dual-line motor, and packs a 120W fast charging the can charge the phone’s 4000mAh battery from 0 to 100% in 15 minutes and is compatible with 65W charging. The iQOO 7 Pro continue BMW M Motorsport’s global partnership with legendary version that incorporates three stripes.
iQOO 7 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom, 20x digital zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, CS43131 amp, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 162.2x 75.8x 8.7mm; Weight:209.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
The iQOO 7 comes in Blackland, Latent blue and Legendary Edition in White, is priced at 3798 yuan (US$ 586 / Rs. 43,065 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 4198 yuan (US$ 647 / Rs. 47,620 approx.). It is now available for order and will go on sale in China starting from January 15th.