Vivo has launched Y51A, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Y series in India after the launch of Y51 last month. It packs a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD Halo FullView display, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with 8GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11, packs a 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as 16MP front-facing camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y51A specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y51A comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony colours, is priced at 17,990 and will be available from vivo India E-store, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, and across all partner retail stores. Launch offers include Rs. 1000 off on HDFC Bank cards, zero down payment schemes with select banks and offers for Vi users.