OnePlus just launched the OnePlus Band, the company’s first smart band in India, as expected. It has a 1.1-inch AMOLED colour touch screen display with a range of watch faces. It has 13 dedicated exercise modes and is also IP68 + 5ATM water resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
In addition to real-time heart rate monitoring, the OnePlus Band is equipped with sensors that monitor your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) level via red and infrared light sensors. You can also check your SpO2 levels on demand or activate continuous SpO2 monitoring while sleeping. It packs a 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life.
OnePlus Band specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED color touch screen display with adjustable brightness
- Message notifications, Incoming call notification, Incoming call
rejection, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm (vibration), Find My Phone, Zen
Mode synchronization (with select OnePlus phone models), Weather forecast
- Control your music, control the camera shutter or see who is calling.
- Heart rate sensor, Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Activity tracking and Sleep tracking
- 13 Exercise modes: Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Fat Burn Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Elliptical Trainer, Rowing Machine, Cricket, Badminton, Pool Swimming, Yoga and Free Training
- 3-axis Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- IP68 + 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android 6.0 and above and soon for iOS with OnePlus Health app
- Dimensions: 40.4 x 17.6 x 11.45mm (Main Tracker), 40.4 x 17.6 x 11.95mm (Including heart rate sensor), 257 x 21.0 x 0.7mm (Band Strap only); Net Weight: 22.6g (Main Tracker with Band Strap), 10.3g (Main Tracker)
- 110mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
The OnePlus Band comes in Black colour with a matching strap, is priced at Rs. 2499 and will be available via an early access sale for Red Cable Club members, from 9:00 AM IST on January 12, 2021, exclusively on OnePlus.in and the OnePlus Store app. On January 13, 2021 it will be available across OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, Flipkart, OnePlus exclusive offline stores and partner outlets. Straps in Navy and Tangerine Gray dual-color finish are priced at Rs. 399.
Commenting on the launch, Pete Lau, Founder and CEO of OnePlus, said:
The OnePlus Band is the youngest addition to our portfolio, and we are excited to bring our first-ever wearable product to our community. It embodies our burdenless design philosophy while offering the latest technology to our users. With its dual-coloured styling and exceptional features, the OnePlus Band is versatile in both style and use. It also furthers our vision of building a seamlessly connected ecosystem, and we are positive that the OnePlus Band will prove to be a truly remarkable smart addition for our community.