After the launch of tbike One Pro electric bike for B2B segment, Smartron today launched tbike flex, an e-bike and cargo delivery platform for the last mile deliveries and connectivity. It is ‘powered by tronX’ and offers many customized fleet and rider management features with easy integration into the native IT systems of logistics partners, ecommerce companies and food delivery operators facilitating real-time business intelligence, said the company.
Highlights of tbike flex
- Combines features of a robust cargo bike with futuristic electric, AI, and IoT technologies and comes with many custom-made accessories.
- Custom-made features are perfectly suited for carrying heavy items and cargo up to 40kgs within the city while being easily manoeuvrable in congested traffic, minimal parking footprint.
- Cargo carrying container is designed to be flexible and can be customized according to operator’s requirement.
- Can achieve 25kmph and has a range of between 75 – 120 km per charge depending on the model.
- Rider license and vehicle registration are not required, so it is accessible to more cargo delivery staff
- Comes with some segment first features such as high-density swappable battery packs with a high lifecycle of around 1,50,000 kms.
- Ensures accurate data through its smart and intelligent tronX platform.
- Robust, minimalistic, elegant, functional and ergonomic design suited for effortless long rides.
- Significantly reduces the cost of ownership transportation (15 paise per km), operational maintenance and carbon footprint.
The Smartron tbike flex starts from Rs. 40,000 and is currently been pilot tested in Mexico and few South American countries apart from India. Service and after sales service will be available across various cities in the country through Smartron’s tcare platform.
Commenting on the launch, Mahesh Lingareddy, Founder, and Chairman, Smartron, said:
tbike flex is an ideal cargo delivery platform for quick and timely delivery of food, groceries, and other goods. ‘tbike flex is powered by tronX, the native AIOT platform that enables several smart and intelligent features for fleet owners, riders and last mile delivery operators. These features allow them to gain real-time insights on the usage such as distance covered, usage parameters, average utilization, wear and team predictions. It also gives features like geo fencing, remote lock and unlock and integrated tcare.