Vivo has launched Y51, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Y series in India. It packs a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with 8GB of RAM, 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging .
Vivo Y51 specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y51 comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony colours and is priced at Rs. 17990. It will be available from Flipkart, Amazon, and Vivo India e-store starting today. Launch offers include financing options from Home Credit, Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, and Zest Finance. Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 7,000.