ZTE has confirmed that it will introduce Blade V2021 5G, successor of V2020 on December 2nd. The company has confirmed triple rear cameras for the phone, which includes a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP depth sensor. It also reveals a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and three colours.
TENAA certification and China Telecom’s product library already revealed more specifications of the phone with the model number ZTE 8012N.
ZTE Blade V2021 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB / 6FV LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 512GB
- Dual SIM
- MiFavor 10 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.9×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery
The ZTE Blade V2021 5G is teased on jd.com and the pricing should be out in a couple of days.