Vivo has silently launched the Y1s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Y series in the offline market. This is marketed as Jio exclusively smartphone so it comes with several benefits for Jio users. It packs a 6.22-inch Helo FullView HD+ display with about 88.3% screen-to-body ratio, is powered MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 2GB of RAM, sports a 13MP camera, as well as a 5MP front-facing camera with face unlock. The phone has a gradient finish on the back, and packs a 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y1s Specifications
- Display: 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Halo FullView display
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 32GB, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Front – 5MP with f/1.8 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm; Weight: 161g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- Battery: 4030mAh
The Vivo Y1s comes in Olive Black and Aurora Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 7990 and is available from offline stores, according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom. Since the phone is Jio exclusive, it comes with Rs. 4,550 worth of benefits for Jio customers, 90-day Shemaroo subscription as well as one-time screen replacement powered by OneAssist.