After rumours, HMD Global has officially announced Nokia 6300 4G and Nokia 8000 4G, two new feature phones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform, running KaiOS with support for Google Assistant, YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook and hundreds of other apps on KaiStore. These also come with support for Wi-Fi hotspot and pack a 1500mAh removable battery.
The Nokia 6300 4G is inspired by the original Nokia 6300, has a 2.4-inch screen, packs modern essentials in a classic candy bar design, and comes with a durable polycarbonate shell. The Nokia 8000 4G comes with a premium glass-like shell with a classy metalised chrome midframe finish. It comes in four gemstone-inspired colours, has a larger 2.8″ screen, durable polycarbonate finish and a 3D-curved key mat that is comfortable to use and wraps at the edges for a good grip.
Nokia 6300 4G and 8000 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch (6300 4G) / 2.8-inch (8000 4G) (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- VGA (6300 4G) / 2MP (8000 4G) rear camera with flash light
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- 6300 4G Dimensions: 131.4 x 53.0 x 13.7mm;Weight: 104.7g
- 8000 4G Dimensions: 132.2×56.5×12.34mm;Weight: 110.2g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, A-GPS, Micro USB
- 1500mAh removable battery
·The Nokia 6300 4G comes in Cyan Green, Light Charcoal and Powder White colours and is priced at 49 Euros (US$ 57.8 / Rs. 4,330 approx.) and the Nokia 8000 4G comes in Onyx Black, Opal White, Topaz Blue and Cintrine Gold colours and is priced at 79 Euros (US$ 93.2 / Rs. 6,960 approx.). Both the phones will be available in select markets soon.