Nokia 8110 4G was introduced as the company’s first 4G VoLTE feature phone back in 2018. Now the company is gearing up to launch the Nokia 8000 4G (TA-1303) as a poster of the phone has surfaced online. This reveals a premium glass-like design with curved edges on the front, keymat that has a 3D curved design, support for WhatsApp and Facebook since it runs KaiOS, similar to the 8110 4G.
It also mentions support for Wi-Fi Hotspot and the phone will come in both single and dual SIM versions depending on the market.
Nokia 8000 4G rumoured specifications
- 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform (MSM8905) with Adreno 304 GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Single / Dual SIM
- Smart Feature OS powered by KaiOS
- 2MP rear camera
- Weight: 110g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Micro USB
- 1500mAh battery
The Nokia 6300 4G with almost similar specifications is also expected to be introduced along with the Nokia 8000 4G sometime later this month or early next month.