HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has introduced HONOR Band 6, successor of last year’s HONOR Brand 5 in China. It looks more like a smartwatch instead of band, thanks to its large 1.47-inch AMOLED 2.5Dtouch screen which is 148% bigger than the predecessor and supports 100+ faces. It offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, heart rate tracking. In addition to 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, it also offers blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring.
It promises up to 14 days of battery life and comes with magnetic charging and also supports fast charging that offers 2 days of battery life with 5 minutes of charging.
HONOR Band 6 specifications
- 1.47-inch (194×368 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 283
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above, NFC (Optional)
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, Menstrual cycle tracking
- 10 workout modes (Outdoor running, Indoor running, Outdoor walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Free training, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine, Indoor walking), Automatically tracks 6 workouts
- Dimensions: 43 × 25.4 × 10.45 mm;Weight: 18 grams
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, 10 days with heavy usage, supports fast charging
The HONOR Band 6 comes in Meteorite Black, Seagull Grey and Coral Pink colours, is priced at 249 yuan (US$ 37 / Rs. 2,780 approx.) for standard version and 289 yuan (US$ 43.4 / Rs. 3,230 approx.) for the NFC version. It is already on sale in China.