Samsung has announced Galaxy W21 5G, successor of last year’s W20 5G in China. It has similar specifications as Galaxy Z Fold2 5G including a 7.6-inch QXGA+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED screen on the inside with 120Hz refresh rate, Samsung Ultra Thin Glass and a 6.2-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Flex display on the outside, but this comes with dual nano SIM support, and new Glitter Gold colour. It has been developed in partnership with China Telecom.
Samsung Galaxy W21 5G specifications
- 7.3-inch (2208 x 1768 pixels) QXGA+ 22.5:18 Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2x main display, 6.23-inch (2260 x 816 pixels) 25:9 HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Flex cover display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with One UI 2.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, up to 10x digital zoom, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP cover and 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions Folded: 68.0 x 159.2 x13.8~16.8mm, Unfolded: 128.2 x 159.2 x 6.0~6.9mm; Weight: 288g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh battery with 25W wired and 11W wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy W21 5G is priced at 19999 yuan (US$ 3000 / Rs. 2,23,535 approx.), available for order and will go on sale starting from November 20th.