OPPO just launched A33, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series in India. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio, and an 8-megapixel front camera. Powered by Snapdragon 460, it runs ColorOS 7.2 with Android 10 on top and features 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone has an 3D Iridescent Wave gradient design on the back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging over USB Type-C.
OPPO A33 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A33 comes in Mint Cream and Moonlight Black colours, is priced at Rs. 11,990 and will be available from Flipkart online and offline stores in India.