HMD Global has announced Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G feature phones with VoLTE support in China, after these got certified by TENAA recently. These come after the Nokia 220 4G that was introduced back in July 2019. Both these feature 2.4-inch QVGA LCD screen, polycarbonate body, web browser, Bluetooth support, Torch, Wireless FM radio, music player, Snake along with other games and the Nokia 225 4G also has a VGA rear camera.
Nokia 215 and 225 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
- Feature OS
- 1GHz Unisoc processor
- 64MB RAM, 128MB Storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 124.74×51.02×13.71mm; Weight: 91g
- VGA rear camera (Only in Nokia 225 4G)
- Bluetooth, micro USB
- 1150mAh (removable) battery
The Nokia 215 4G comes in Turquoise and Black colours, is priced at 289 yuan (US$ 43 / Rs. 3,151 approx.), available for order and will go on sale in China from October 15th. The Nokia 225 4G comes in Classic Blue, Black and Metallic Gold colours, will be available for order from October 17 and go on sale in China from October 25, pricing should be announced soon.