HMD Global just announced Nokia 220 4G feature phone, successor of the model Nokia 220 that was introduced back in 2014, and the new Nokia 105 feature phone, which is getting refreshed for the fourth time.
The Nokia 220 4G features a 2.4-inch QQVGA color screen, has a polycarbonate body, has a web browser, Bluetooth support, Facebook and Twitter, Wireless FM radio, Snake along with four other Gameloft try-and-buy games.
Nokia 220 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch QQVGA Color Display
- Feature OS
- 16MB RAM, 24MB Storage
- VGA camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 121.3 x 52.9 x 13.4mm; Weight: 86.5grams
- GSM/GPRS 900/1800 (EU); LTE1 Cat-1, 10Mbps DL / 5Mbps UL; 4G with 2G fall back (No 3G)
- Bluetooth 4.2,micro USB
- 1200mAh battery with up to 6.3 hours talk time and up to 27 days standby
The New Nokia 105 is the successor of the model that was introduced back in 2017. It features a 1.77-inch QQVGA colour screen, LED torch lights, inbuilt FM Radio, charges using a standard Micro USB cable (USB 2.0) and comes in a range of colors. It comes pre-loaded with Snake, four other try-and buy Gameloft games including Tetris, Sky Gift and Airstrike.
Nokia 105 (2019) features and specifications
- 1.77-inch (160×120 pixels) QQVGA Color Display
- Nokia Series 30+ software platform
- 4MB RAM, 4MB ROM
- Networks: GSM 900/1800 (EU); 850/1900 (US)
- FM Radio, Torchlight
- Single / Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- Dimensions: 119 x 49.2 x 14.4mm; Weight: 74.04g
- Connectivity: Micro-USB 2.0 Charger Connector, 3.5 mm AV Connector
- 800mAh battery with up to 14.4 hours talk time and 25.8 days standby
The Nokia 220 4G comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced starting at 39 Euros (US$ 43.45 / Rs. 3000 approx.) and will be available mid-August. The Nokia 105 (2019) comes in Blue, Black and Pink colors, starts at 13 Euros (US$ 14.48 / Rs. 999 approx.) and will be available from August.