Samsung just launched the Galaxy F41, the company’s latest smartphone in the new F series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, is powered by the Exynos 9611 10nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, has a 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes with Single Take feature that takes 7 photos and 3 videos with a tap for up to 10 seconds footage. The phone has a plastic body with dual-tone finish, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a huge 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C, promises 26 hours of video playback, 48 hours of voice calls, and over 119 hours of music playback.
Samsung Galaxy F41 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 420 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 123° ultra-wide camera, 5MP depth sensor
- 32MP front camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 8.9mm thick; Weights 191g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy F41 comes in Fusion Green, Fusion Black and Fusion Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,999. It will be available available at an offer price of Rs. 15,499 during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale from October 16th that will also offer an additional 10% discount on SBI cards.