After rumours Samsung has confirmed the launch of Galaxy F41, the company’s first smartphone in the new F series in India on October 8th on Flipkart. Samsung has confirmed Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen, triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 6000mAh battery for the phone.
Google Play Console listing recently revealed FHD+ screen, Exynos 9611 SoC, 6GB RAM and Android 10 for the phone. The phone is said to come with 64MP rear camera and a 32MP front camera with new camera features. The phone is said to be priced around Rs. 15,000.
Samsung Galaxy F41 rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera + 8MP ultra-wide + depth / macro sensor
- 32MP front camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Regarding the partnership with Flipkart for the launch of the phone, Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President and Head of eCommerce Business, Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, we are obsessed with consumer-centric innovations. Galaxy F designed in India in collaboration with Flipkart, is a celebration of the rising aspirations of socially savvy consumers. With Galaxy F, Samsung and Flipkart are offering a feature-loaded option for young consumers who want to live life to the fullest. Galaxy F’s proposition is ‘full on’ – the lifestyle that defines today’s young Gen Z consumers and we are confident that F Series smartphones will live up the ‘full on’ credo
Kalyan Krishnamurthy, CEO, Flipkart Group, said:
As a homegrown company, we take pride in truly understanding the pulse of Indian consumers and working collaboratively with brands to bring value products. Our strategic partnership with Samsung reinforces our commitment to make the latest in technology accessible to over 250 million customers across Bharat, during a time when smartphones are bringing immense value to people’s lives.