ASUS launched its ROG Phone 3 smartphone in India back in July, and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version went on sale on August 6th. Last month the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version went on sale for Rs. 57,999. Today it has launched new 12GB RAM with 128GB storage version for Rs. 52,999. This will go on sale in India on Flipkart during Big Billion Days sale from October 16th.
Buyers get No Cost EMI of 3, 6 and 9 months on for Bajaj FinServ, Flipkart Cardless Credit, and Credit card and Debit card from all banks partnered with Flipkart. As a part of sale there will be Instant Discount on SBI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
ASUS ROG Phone 3 specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz OLED 10-bit HDR 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, 270Hz touch sampling rate, 113% DCI-P3, 10000:1 contrast, dE<1%, 10-bit HDR, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 3.1 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with ROG UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 13MP 125˚ ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP macro sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 8k video at 30 fps, 4k at 60fps, slow-motion 4K at 120 fps, 1080p at 240fps
- 24MP front-facing camera with 0.9µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C Hi-Res audio, 7-magnet stereo speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifier, Quad microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology, OZO Audio
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171×78×9.85mm; Weight: 240 g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (typical) / 5800mAh (minimum) battery with 10V 3A 30W HyperCharge fast charging, supports up to 30W QC4.0 / PD3.0 / Direct Charge adapter