Flipkart has announced that the seventh edition of Big Billion Days sale will be held between October 16-21, 2020. There will be 4-hour Early Access for Flipkart Plus consumers. This year Flipkart has partnered with SBI Bank to offer 10% instant discount and also partnered with Paytm to offer assured cashback to consumers paying through Paytm Wallet and Paytm UPI. It also offers Debit-card EMIs on select cards (with no minimum balance) and Flipkart Pay Later.
The sale will include exiting deals across top categories such as Mobile, TVs & Appliances, Electronics & Accessories, Fashion, Beauty, Food, Toys, Baby Care, Home & Kitchen, Furniture, Grocery, and Flipkart’s Private Brands. Flipkart has also forged new strategic partnerships with top brands across each category to bring a wide assortment of products and deals to ensure that consumers from metros to Tier IV cities look forward to The Big Billion Days.
During the sale Flipkart will offer
- LG G8X ThinQ at Rs. 19,990
- POCO M2 Pro starting from Rs. 12999
- Moto One Fusion+ at Rs. 15,999
- Samsung Galaxy A50s at Rs. 13,999
- Motorola Razr (2019) at Rs. 84,999
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (8GB + 128GB) at Rs. 49,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ at Rs. 54,999
- OPPO Reno 2F at Rs. 16,990
- Moto G9 at Rs. 9999
- Moto Edge+ (12GB + 256GB) at Rs. 64,999
- Android tablets from Rs. 4999
- Premium tablets starting from Rs. 20,900
- 4K TVs starting from Rs. 19,999
- Up to 80% off on electronics and accessories, smartwatches and fitness bands, headphones and speakers
- Up to 60% off on best-selling laptops
- Up to 30% off on All in one PCs
- Minimum 25% off on Gaming Laptops
There is option to upgrade to the latest Samsung smartphone by paying just 70% with smart upgrade plan. It will also start selling the Pixel 4a, HONOR Watch GS Pro, Samsung Galaxy F41 and BoAt Airdopes 461 TWS earphones during the Big Billion Days sale. Other offers include Crazy deals at 12AM, 8AM and 4PM will offer extra discounts on mobiles and TVs and Rush hours with the lowest prices till 2AM.
Besides, consumers will also get to utilize their ‘Super Coins’ as they shop on the platform to get ‘Rewards Pass’ for never-before deals and up to 2,000 bonus coins for additional shopping. You can check out more details on Flipkart Big Billion Days page.