Samsung is rumoured to launch Galaxy F41 (SM-415F) a new camera-centric smartphone in India soon, and the phone has been spotted in Google Play Console listing revealing FHD+ screen, Exynos 9611 SoC, 6GB RAM and Android 10. User manual of the phone already revealed triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and an Infinity-U display. The phone is said to come with 64MP rear camera and a 32MP front camera with new camera features and pack a 6000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy F41 rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera + ultra-wide + depth / macro sensor
- 32MP front camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy F41 is said to be introduced priced around Rs. 15,000 and launch in the last week of September or early October in India.