realme just launched the Narzo 20A, the budget phone in the latest Narzo 20 series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop notch display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC with up to 4GB RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI, 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2-megapixel B&W lens and a 2-megapixel retro lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The design of the narzo 20A is inspired by Victory gesture and uses special texturing techniques to achieve a premium touch and feel on the back of the phone, with a visual effect that changes with the light, said the company. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Realme Narzo 20A specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, EIS, 2MP B&W sensor and 2MP retro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:164.4×75.4×8.9mm; Weight: 195g
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Realme Narzo 20A comes in Glory Silver and Victory Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8,499 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9,499. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com online and offline stores starting from September 30th from 12 noon.