realme today announced C17, the company’s latest smartphone in the C series in Bangladesh. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio, and an 8-megapixel front camera. It is powered by the latest Snapdragon 460, runs realme UI with Android 10 on top, features 13-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel B&W sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone has a gradient finish on the back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme C17 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W camera, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.5×8.5-8.9mm; Weight: 188g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The realme C17 comes in Navy Blue and Lake Green colours, is priced at 15,990 Bangladeshi Taka (US$ 188 / Rs. 13,885 approx.) and will go on sale starting from tomorrow, September 22nd in Bangladesh.