realme launched the realme 7 and 7 Pro smartphones in India last week. Now the company has confirmed that it will introduce realme 7i along with realme 7 in Indonesia on September 17th. An online listing revealed the image of the smartphone with a punch-hole screen, quad rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a unique two-tone rear design. Most specifications of the phone have also surfaced.
realme 7i rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The realme 7i will come in Blue and Green colours. We should know the price when it goes official next week. Since the realme 6i in Mayanmar was launched as Narzo 10 in India, the realme 7i could launch in other countries as Narzo 20 since the company had already teased it at its IFA event last week.