Motorola introduced the Moto G9 recently, and the Moto G9 Plus was in the news even before that. Now the Moto G9 Plus has been listed on Orange Slovakia website revealing most specifications of the smartphone including a punch-hole screen, quad rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery.
Earlier FCC listing revealed 30W charging for the smartphone. However, this still doesn’t reveal the name of the processor and detailed rear camera of the front specifications.
Moto G9 Plus rumoured specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ LTPS LCD
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Cameras: 64MP primary + Ultra-Wide Camera + Macro Vision + Depth Camera
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:169.98 x 78.1 x 9.69 mm
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh with Fast Charging
The Moto G9 Plus is expected to come in Rose Gold colour as well, in addition to Blue, priced around €235 (US$ 278 / Rs. 20,310 approx.) and the official announcement is expected sometime later this month.