POCO just announced the POCO X3 NFC, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone as it had promised. It packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 3.8mm, punch-hole screen, 120Hz refresh rate with Dynamic switching between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz or 50Hz and has 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is the first phone to be powered by Snapdragon 732G SoC, has 6GB of RAM, comes with liquid cooling 1.0 Plus with copper heat pipe and dual graphite to reduce the temperature by up to 6° C, and runs Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
The phone has Z-axis linear motor that offers over 150 different haptic vibrations. It packs Sony IMX682 64-megapixel 1/1.7″ sensor, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel 4cm super macro and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. On the front there is a 20-megapixel camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 62% in 30 minute and up to 100% in 65 minutes.
POCO X3 NFC specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The POCO X3 NFC comes in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue colours, is priced at €199 (Rs. 17,276 approx.) / $199 (Rs. 14,620 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs €249 / $249 (Rs. 18,290 approx.). This is early bird pricing from September 8th till 11th in Europe and September 8th and 9th in other countries, after that it will cost €30 / $30 more. It comes with anti-bacterial case and screen protector in the box.
In partnership with Black Shark, the company will be selling Black Shark FunCooler with 5-fan blades, 91 cooling aluminium heat sink and FunCooler Pro with 7-fan blades, 147 cooling aluminium heat sink at €29.90 (US$ 35.35 / Rs. 2,600 approx.) and €39 (US$ 46.11 / Rs. 3,390 approx.)