Samsung has announced Galaxy S20 series recently, now the images and detailed specifications of the S20 Fan Edition has surfaced. It reveals a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Displays with 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Snapdragon 865 (5G) / Exynos 990 (4G) SoC depending on the market and up 6GB RAM. It is said to feature in-display Fingerprint Scanner, run Android 10 with OneUI and feature Glasstic back instead of glass in the S20 Ultra.
The phone is said to feature a 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and 12-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS with 3X optical zoom and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. It is expected to come with IP68 water and dust resistance and a 4500mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 407 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 3.1)
- Android 10 with OneUI 2
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 33° FoV, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optic Zoom, 12MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with 81° wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (typical) with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is expected to come in White, Blue, Orange, Lavender, Green and Red colours. It is aid to be introduced in late September or early October.