OnePlus introduced the latest mid-range Nord smartphone powered by Snapdragon 765G in the new series last month, and the company is already rumoured to be working on another 5G phone powered by Snapdragon 690. Now a new rumour says that the company is working on a budget 4G smartphone code-named ‘Clover’ with Snapdragon 460, triple rear cameras, and a 6000mah battery for the global markets, including the U.S.
The Snapdragon 460 SOC (SM4250) powered phone surfaced in a listing last week.
OnePlus ‘Clover’ rumoured specifications
- 6.52-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with OxygenOS
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OnePlus “Clover” is expected to launch later this year for around $200 (Rs. 14,665 approx.), and the OnePlus “Billie” 5G phone with Snapdragon 690 is also expected around the same time.