Yesterday Sony confirmed new Xperia product announcement where the company is expected to introduce Xperia 5 II. Now the press images and the complete specifications of the phone has surfaced revealing a 6.1-inch 21:9 Cinema Wide FHD+ HDR display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz Touch sampling rate, Snapdragon 865 with 8GB of RAM, support for sub-6GHz 5G and a huge 4000mah battery, an upgrade from 3140mAh battery in last year’s Xperia 5.
Sony Xperia 5 II rumoured specifications
- 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED HDR Display with 21:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD card
- Android 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, f/1.7 aperture, Hybrid OIS/EIS, ZEISS optics, 12MP f/2.2 aperture 124° ultra wide-angle, 12MP f/2.4 aperture telephoto lens, Hybrid OIS/EIS, 3x optical zoom
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dimensions: 158 x 68 x 8mm
- 5G (sub-6GHz) / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 4000mAh Battery with USB-PD fast charging
We should know more details including the price when the Sony Xperia 5 II is announced officially next month.