Gionee has officially announced M30, the company’s latest Android smartphone with whopping 10,000mAh battery, after it got certified by TENAA last month. It has a 6-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage. Android version is not mentioned, but TENAA listing revealed Android Nougat.
It features a 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock. The phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, metal frame, matte frosted aluminium alloy body and a leather-like finish on the back. The phone has a dedicated encryption chip for upgraded security.
Gionee M30 specifications
- 6-inch (720×1440 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 160.6×75.8×8.4mm; Weight: 305g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 10000mAh battery with 25W fast charging, reverse charging
The Gionee M30 comes in Black colour, is priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 202 / Rs. 15,010 approx.) and will go on sale in China through jd.com and other retailers this August.