Gionee started new smartphones in China recently. Few months back it introduced K6 smartphone running Android 7.1 (Nougat), now a new smartphone with the model number 20200418 has been certified by TENAA with whopping 10000mAh battery, but it still runs Android Nougat. The company had already introduced several M series phones with huge battery capacity. The Gionee M2017 that was introduced back in 2016 had a 7000mAh battery.
Gionee 20200418 rumored specifications
- 5.72-inch (720×1440 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa Core processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.6×75.8×8.4mm; Weight: 305g grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 10000mAh battery
The phone is expected to come in Black and Blue colours and is expected to be introduced sometime in August.