HMD Global just launched Nokia C3, the company’s latest budget phone in India. It packs a 5.99-inch HD+ screen, packs a 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863 processor, runs Android 10, features an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back and it packs a 3040mAh battery. It has a Xpress button on the side that lets you launch Google Assistant.
Nokia C3 specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 77 x 8.69mm; Weight: 184.5 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3040mAh (typical) battery
The Nokia C3 comes in Nordic Blue and Sand colours, is priced at Rs. 7499 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 8999. It will be available for pre-booking from on Nokia.com/phones starting September 10th and will go on sale starting from 17th September from online and across top mobile retailers offline in India. It comes with a 1-year replacement guarantee.