After teasers and TENAA certification, ZTE today confirmed that it will introduce its AXON 20 5G smartphone in China on September 1st. As the image shows, there is no-notch display and it also doesn’t have a pop-up camera since this will come with the first under-screen camera.
“By launching the world’s first 5G smartphone with under-display camera, ZTE will further promote the development of display technologies in the smartphone industry, thereby bringing revolutionized experiences to all consumers,” said the company.
TENAA certification rvealed a 32-megapixel under-screen camera, 6.92-inch FHD+ OLED screen and a 64-megapixel quad rear camera arragement.
ZTE AXON 20 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB
- Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 172.1×77.9×7.9mm; Weight: 198g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4120mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The ZTE AXON 20 5G is expected to come in Flame Blue and Dazzling White colours, and we should know the price when it is announced in a couple of weeks.