Itel this week launched Vision 1, a new phone in the Vision series in India. It packs a 6.088-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor, 3GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera along with a VGA depth sensor, 5MP front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Itel Vision 1 specifications
- 6.088-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.3×73.5×8.5mm; Weight: 169.5g
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh removable battery
The Itel Vision 1 comes in Green and Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 6999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from July 18th.