Along with the Reno4 Pro, OPPO just launched its OPPO Watch, the company’s first smartwatch with WearOS by Google in India, as it had promised. The 46mm version has a 1.91-inch 3D flexible AMOLED 326 PPI Retina display with 100% P3 wide color gamut, has 50 meter water resistance. The 41mm version has a 1.6-inch 301 PPI AMOLED screen and comes with 30 meter water resistance. These use Snapdragon 3100 & Apollo 3 dual processors with Wi-Fi support, but doesn’t have eSIM like the Chinese version.
These have an aluminium frame and a rubber strap. With Watch VOOC flash charge technology, the battery of the 41mm watch can be charged from 0% to 100% in 75 minutes. The OPPO Watch 46mm can be charged from 0 to 46% in 15 minutes and the 41mm can be charged up to 30% to 15 minutes.
OPPO Watch specifications
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen with 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming and more
- WearOS, compatible with Android and iOS
- Water resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum) for 41mm with 24 hours of usage in smart mode, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 36 hours of usage in smart mode, 21 days in long battery mode
The OPPO Watch 41mm version in elegant black, rose gold and fog silver colours is priced at 14,990 and the 46mm version in Black and rose gold is priced at Rs. 19,990. It is now available for order from Amazon.in and Flipkart and will go on sale starting from August 10th. Pre-orders get Rs. 500 discount on pre-paid orders as a part of launch offer.