OPPO just launched Reno4 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the Reno series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ E3 Super AMOLED 3D Borderless Sense Screen which is curved 55.9°, comes with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and 92.1% screen-to-body ratio. It has a single punch-hole that houses a 32-megapixel front camera and comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.34 seconds.
Powered by Snapdragon 720G with 8GB of RAM, it runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top with Gravity Wallpaper, Quick Return Bubble and more. It features a 48-megapixel rear camera with Ultra Steady Video 3.0, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono sensor.
There are several camera features such as Ultra Clear 108MP mode, AI Color Portrait, Night Flare Portrait, Monochrome video recording and more. It packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 65W Super Flash Charge fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 36 minutes.
OPPO Reno4 Pro specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved display, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Normal brigtness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR local: 1100 nits
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging