HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today confirmed that it will launch the MagicBook 15 with AMD Ryzen processor in India on July 31st on Flipkart. It was introduced back in February for the global markets, features a 15.6-inch Full HD screen with 87% screen-to-body ratio, Azure Blue Chamfer beveled edge design, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 5 processor, Magic Link 2.0 function, and more.
It comes equipped with a pop-up webcam that is discreetly hidden underneath the camera button on the keyboard. Users can simply tap on the camera button on the keyboard to make the webcam pop-up when they need it. This serve as a unique privacy safeguard which protects against remote hijacking and peeping.
Furthermore, the fingerprint power button which enables instant access from startup to desktop directly for a more secure and effortless login experience. It has S-shaped fan design that can improve air flow and heat dissipation up to 38%.
HONOR MagicBook 15 specifications
- 15.6-inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, TÜV Rheinland Certified
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM, 256GB/512GB PCIe NVME SSD
- Windows 10
- 3.5mm audio jack, Fingerprint power button
- Pop-up webcam
- Magic-Link 2.0
- WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type- C x 1 (Supports charging and data transfer), HDMI x 1, USB3.0 (Type A) x 1, USB2.0 (Type A) x 1
- Dimensions: 322.5 x 214.8 x 15.9mm; Weight: About 1.38kg
- 42Wh (Rated capacity) battery with 65W Type- C Power Adapter with fast charging (53% in 30 minutes), up to 9.5 hours of local video playback on a single full charge
The HONOR MagicBook 15 comes in Space Gray and Mystic Silver colours. We should know the price when it is announced next Friday. The company is also launching HONOR 9A and HONOR 9S smartphones on the same day.