Samsung today announced Z Flip 5G, successor of the Z Flip, after it got certified recently. It has almost similar specifications, but replaces Snapdragon 865 with 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform for 10% better performance and has 5G Non-Standalone(NSA), 5G Standalone(SA), Sub6 support paired with Snapdragon X55 5G modem.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch FULL HD+ (2636 x 1080 pixels) 21.5:9 Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display, external/ cover 1.1-inch (300 x 112 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- SoC: Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 3.09 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 585 + 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 585) with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- SIM: One eSIM and one Nano SIM
- Rear camera: 12MP (primary wide-angle) Super Speed dual pixel f/1.8 1.4μm Pixel Size + 12MP (ultra-wide) f/2.2 1.22μm Pixel Size; LED flash, HDR10+, OIS, Up to 8x digital zoom; Video: Up to 4K 60fps
- Front camera: 10MP f/2.4
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1 LE , ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- SIM: Nano-SIM + eSIM
- Security: Samsung Knox, secure folder, facial recognition
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 167.3×73.6×7.2mm; Weight: 183 grams
- Battery: 3300mAh (Typical) / 3204mAh (minimum) battery with 15w fast charging, 9w Qi wireless charging
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G comes in Mystic Gray and Mystic Bronze colours, is priced at $1,449.99 (Rs. 1,08,180 approx.) and will roll out in the US through AT&T, Best Buy, Samsung.com, T-Mobile and Amazon.com starting August 7, 2020.