Update: July 20, 2020 — Huami has confirmed that the Amazfit Bip S Lite smartwatch will go on sale from July 29th from 12PM on Flipkart and in.amazfit.com priced at Rs. 3799.
Earlier: Huami, the brand known for its wide range of smart wearables launched the Amazfit Bip S in India last month for Rs. 4999. Now, the company is launching a lite model of the Bip S in India – Amazfit Bip S Lite on July 29th 2020.
A dedicated microsite of the Amazfit Bip S Lite has gone live on Flipkart and while it doesn’t reveal much information, the teaser video shows a glimpse of the smartwatch and gives us a hint about the price. The text in the teaser video reads “Lite on your wrist”, “Lite on your pocket”, “Lite on design”.
The Bip S Lite is largely similar to the Bip S in terms of design and functionality. It weighs 30 grams (compared to 31 grams of the Bip S) and has 8 sports modes (compared to 10 sports mode on the Bip S). Similarly, there are 3 colour options available on the Bip S Lite — Charcoal Black, Oxford Blue, and Sakura Pink (compared to 4 colour options on the Bip S).
Amazfit Bip S Lite features and specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) colour Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on colour touch display
- 8 sports modes (Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle.)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Amazfit OS; Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 30 grams with strap and 18 grams without strap
- 200mAh battery with up to 30 days battery life with basic use, 30 days standby