realme just announced that it will launch its C11 budget smartphone in India, after it was introduced in Malaysia last week. It is one of the first smartphones to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 SoC. The company had been teasing the phone on its social channels as an alternative to feature phones and said that there are over 7.5 million users of C series phones in India.
realme C11 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.9×9.1mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C11 comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray colours and was launched in Malaysia for RM 429 (US$ 100 / 7,560 approx.). We should know the price of the phone in India when it goes official next Tuesday on Flipkart.