Realme just announced its C11 smartphone in the C series in Malaysia, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera. It also has nightscape mode.
The phone has a geometric design with texture on the back with over 450 curves engraved in 0.1mm parallel arrangement so it doesn’t attract fingerprints, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
realme C11 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.9×9.1mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C11 comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray colours, is priced at RM 429 (US$ 100 / 7,560 approx.) and will go on sale during Lazada Mega Sale from July 7th. It also offers a free realme Buds 2 as a part of launch offer.