Vivo’s iQOO brand just announced iQOO Z1x 5G the company’s latest 5G smartphone in China as it had promised. It has a 6.57-inch FHD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90.4% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate and houses a 16-megapixel front camera in the punch-hole screen. It is powered by Snapdragon 765G Mobile platform with support for 85mm long liquid cooling tube, 10000mm² graphite sheet, combined with the intelligent Cooling Turbo technology to reduce the temperature up to 10℃.
The phone comes with 5G SA/NSA dual-mode, up to 8GB of LPDD4X RAM and has a large side-mounted fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.16 seconds and also doubles up as a power button. The phone packs triple rear cameras that includes a 48MP main camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W flash charge 2.0 fast charging that can charge up to 52% in 30 minutes.
iQOO Z1x 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with LED flash, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.20×76.50×9.06mm; Weight:199.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The iQOO Z1x 5G comes in Black, Blue and White colours, is price at 1598 yuan (US$ 228 / Rs. 17,120 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1798 yuan (US$ 257 / Rs. 19,265 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 1998 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 21,405 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the top-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2298 yuan (US$ 328 / Rs. 24,615 approx.). It is already available for order in China.