Back in May this year, Vivo announced a new smartphone in its Y-series lineup – the Vivo Y30 in Malaysia. After two months since the announcement, Vivo has finally launched the smartphone in India.
Vivo Y30 flaunts a 6.47-inch HD+ iView Display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and it is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It has a glossy back panel and it houses a physical fingerprint scanner as well.
Coming to the optics, it sports quad rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP f/2.4 lens and the front-facing camera is an 8 MP shooter. It runs on Android 10 and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y30 specifications
- Display: 6.47-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ View Display
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 based on FunTouch OS 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: Rear — 13MP (primary f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP f/2.4 lens (likely to be macro)
- Front — 8MP lens
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 74.46 x 9.11mm; Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery
- Colors: Dazzle Blue and Emerald Black
Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Y30 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and is available to buy from Flipkart.