Vivo has been expanding its Y-Series lineup of smartphones constantly and on similar lines, now the company has added another smartphone to the Y-Series – Vivo Y30 with quad rear cameras, 5000mAh battery, and more.
Vivo Y30 flaunts a 6.47-inch HD+ “Ultra O Screen Display” with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and it is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Based on the product images, the back appears to be plastic and it houses a physical fingerprint scanner as well.
Coming to the optics, it sports quad rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP f/2.4 lens and the front-facing camera is an 8 MP shooter. It runs on Android 10 and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y30 specifications
- Display: 6.47-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ “Ultra O Screen”
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 based on FunTouch OS 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP (primary f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP f/2.4 lens (likely to be macro)
- Front – 8MP lens
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 74.46 x 9.11mm; Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery
- Colors: Dazzle Blue and Moonstone White
Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Y30 is priced at 899 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 208 / Rs. 15,810 approx.) and will be available in Malaysia starting May 9th, 2020. There is no information on the availability in other markets yet.