HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just announced the HONOR X10, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone and the successor of the HONOR 9X as it had promised. It has a 6.63-inch FHD+ no-notch LCD screen with 92% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Kirin 820 5G SoC with SA / NSA dual-mode 5, up to 8GB of RAM and has graphene cooling sheet. It runs Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1 on top.
The phone has a 40MP Sony IMX600 RYYB 1/1.7-inch sensor, same as the P40 series, comes with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor. It has AIS handheld Super Night Scene 2.0, 30-second long exposure shooting option in professional mode and more. There is also a 16-megapixel pop-up camera. The phone’s back has a 21-layer glass finish offering a time-space diamond design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 22.5w fast charging.
HONOR X10 specifications
- 6.63-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6 GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 40MP camera with Sony IMX600 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7×76.5×8.8mm; Weight:203g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) with 22.5W Fast charging
The HONOR X10 comes in in Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, Titanium Silver and Fiery Orange colors, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 267 / Rs. 20,220 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 23,455 approx.) and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2399 yuan (US$ 337 / Rs. 25,590 approx.). It will be available for order today and will go on sale in China from May 26th.