Realme launched its Narzo 10A smartphone in India last month in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version. Today it has launched the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version of the phone. Other specifications are similar including a 6.52-inch HD+ Mini-drop display, MediaTek Helio G70 12nm SoC , Android 10 with realme UI on top, 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition, 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots.
The phone has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, scratch-proof texture on the back, comes with a fingerprint scanner and packs a huge 5000mAh battery with reverse charging, comes with micro USB port and 10w charging.
Realme Narzo 10A specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 164.4x75x8.95mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The realme Narzo 10A 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is priced at Rs. 9999 and is available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from tomorrow, June 23rd at 12 noon. The new variant will also be available in offline stores in selected states – Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Bihar and Maharashtra. Check out our realme Narzo 10A review, if you are planning to get the phone.