Motorola just launched the OneFusion+, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded further up to 1TB with microSD. It has a plastic body with a glossy finish, curved edges, and a noticeable chin at the bottom. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It features a 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) and a 16MP pop-up front camera. It runs on Android 10 and lastly, it packs a large 5000mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower charging.
Motorola One Fusion+ specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- SoC: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB; expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 10
- Cameras: Rear –64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- Front – 16MP with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Physical fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm; Weight: 210g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from June 24th.