Xiaomi today opened crowdfunding for its new Mi Electric Toothbrush T100 in India, after the T300 back in February. It has Ultra-soft bristles, GMSoft Sonic high frequency motor, Dual pro-brush modes with equiclean auto timer, Low-noise design, IPX7 Water0Proof body and promises 30 days Battery Life on a single charge. Xiaomi says that the brush-heads need to be replaced every 3-4 months and it will be sold separately on mi.com in the future.
Features of Mi Electric Toothbrush T100
- Powered by a customized high-frequency motor and successfully produces 18000 vibrations per minute which help in effective removal of bacteria, food particles, and stains with less effort on your part. It effectively disrupts plaque and dirt to keep your pearly whites fresh and your gums healthy as ever.
- Flexible, thin-tipped, and ultra-soft bristles which are 93% thinner than your normal nylon bristles. The bristles effectively loosen and whisks plaque and debris from even the blind spots of your teeth and gums.
- Features Dual-Pro Brush Modes to match your preferred style and pace. The EquiClean Auto Timer goes off after 2 minutes pausing after every 30 seconds so that you are reminded to switch sides.
- IPX7 water-proof design and the plastic brush head cover case makes storage simple and hassle-free
- A Low Noise Device (≤ 60 DB)
- Anti-Slip Bump Strap Design
- Offers up to 30 days (2 times a day 2 minutes each) of use on a single charge via Micro USB
- LED indicator alerts you about the battery charging status
The Mi Electric Toothbrush T100 is available for crowdfunding on mi.com at Rs. 549 (Rs. 599 is the original price) with a funding goal of 2500 units, and will start shipping from 15th July, on successful completion of the crowdfunding.